13B TT RX-7
(3rd Generation Specifications 93-95)
- Engine Location: Front
- Drive Type: Rear Wheel
- Body Material: Steel unibody
- Weight: 2826 lbs | 1281.9 kg
- 0-60 mph: 5.2 seconds
- 1/4 Mile: 13.9 @ 99.9 MPH seconds
- Top Speed: 161 mph | 259 km/h
- Cylinders: 2 Rotors
- Engine: 13B Wankel with coaxial three-lobe rotors
- Aspiration/Induction: Twin-turbocharged
- Displacement: 1308.00 cc | 79.8 cu in. | 1.3 L.
- Horsepower: 255.00 HP (187.7 KW) @ 6500 RPM
- Torque: 217.00 Ft-Lbs (294.3 NM) @ 5000 RPM
- HP to Weight Ratio: 11.1 LB / HP
- HP / Liter: 196.2 BHP / Liter
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Main Bearings: 2
- Fuel Feed: Fuel Injected
More Rotary Specs Coming Soon!
Click here to view our Rx7 and Rotary Parts for Sale!
SR20DET Specs | AE86 Specs | RB26DETT Specs | Rotary Specs | Nissan Skyline Specs
SR20DET Wiring Guide | Drifting Techniques | Drift Cars | History of Drifting | SR20DET Parts | SR20DET Installation | Popular Drifting Techniques | SR20DET Shops