GReddy Performance Products is excited to announce the release of the highly anticipated T518Z Tuner Turbo Kit for the 2013- Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ. With extensive testing both in Japan and the USA, this turbo kit was designed to enhance the overall performance for daily drivers and weekend racers. An ideal turbo sizing maintains the vehicles balanced driver feel, by maintaining good low-end response with the factory engine components. But the most noticeable improvements can be noticed on the factory power-band's dip in mid-range torque and at high RPM top-end power.
GReddy dyno test showed a +93.5whp / +68.7ft-lbs increase at 7psi on a stock 2013 Scion FR-S with factory injectors and fuel pump, just adding a *GReddy-tuned EcuTek ecu, and a *GReddy Evo3 70mm exhaust, - (* Not Included) But even more importantly, the mid-range torque from 3150-4750 RPMs are significantly improved over the stock torque curve.
Tuner Turbo Kit Features:
- GReddy T518Z -10cm2 actuator turbo (top-mounted)
- 4-1 SUS Exhaust Manifold with dual flex-pipes (header type)
- Large SUS downpipe & front pipe (removes catlyic-conveters)
- Free-flow Airinx AY-SM air intake
- Aluminum intercooler piping (direct routing)
- Type 40E Intercooler with end-tanks
Includes necessary gaskets, heat shields, couplings, hose, mounting brackets, etc. Additional fuel management not included.
|2013 - 2015
|2013 - 2015