- ID725, for SR20DET RWD
- Top feed only.
- 11mm (blue) adapter tops.
- Denso / 14mm lower o-ring.
- Set of 4 injectors.
- For use w/ PnP Adapter US-Denso
The ID725 exists for all those applications where the ID1000 is just a little bit too big.
The ID725 will maintain strict linearity at flow rates that will satisfy idle and cruise requirements for even the smallest engines. This makes the ID725 ideal for emissions compliant OEM applications while offering the high flow rates required for mildly boosted motors.
With pressure capability in excess of 8 bar this injector has found a home in many different applications.
From upgrade injectors on V8's running factory Ford or GM ECU's, to OEM supply on everything from emissions legal turbo kits to Noble's new 650hp M600, the ID725 is holding its own with the ID1000 and ID2000 which have achieved near cult status in the aftermarket tuning industry.
- Nominal Flow Rate - 715cc/min @ 3.00 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 8.5 Bar (123.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector - USCAR
|1991 - 1999||Nissan||180SX||All||w/ Top Feed Injection|
|1989 - 1998||Nissan||240SX||All||w/ SR20DET Swap;
w/ Top Feed Injection
|1989 - 2002||Nissan||Silvia||All||w/ Top Feed Injection|