Note: Please contact for availability before purchasing. Many Megan Racing items have been on backorder lately.
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality T-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. Expect an increase in exhaust tone, due to freeing up the exhaust flow and the deletion of the catalytic converter. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
Specifications and Features:
NOTE: This downpipe will not work with the EVOIII turbo outlet!
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- 2.5" inlet expands to a 3.0" outlet
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
- New Revised 2-piece Version, no clamp necessary for slip-on joint
- Includes one gasket and 4x nut/bolts
- NOTE: Eliminates the Catalytic-Converter; Product is for Off-Road use only!
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only" - please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
|1995 - 1999||Mitsubishi||Eclipse||GSX, AWD|