Note: Please contact for availability before purchasing. Many Megan Racing items have been on backorder lately.
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality T-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
Specifications and Features:
- 1-Piece design turbo down-pipe, replaces factory catalytic converter to reach the best performance
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- 2.5" Piping (No Adapter Pieces Available)
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welds for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish shine like a mirror
- Straight-through design for increased CFM
- *Heat shield may require minor modification for o2 sensor fitment. Heat shield may also require complete removal for less fitment issue with the down pipe.
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only" - please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
|1999 - 2005||Volkswagen||Golf||1.8T|
|1999 - 2005||Volkswagen||Beetle||1.8T|