Note: Please contact for availability before purchasing. Many Megan Racing items have been on backorder lately.
Megan Racing Turbo Manifolds are made with T-304 stainless steel and utilize mandrel bent piping with CNC Machined Flanges. Each set is tested and dynoed to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal. Each header comes with 1-year warranty.
- T-304 Stainless Steel with Polished finish
- Direct bolt-on, for increased exhaust flow for better performance
- o2 Sensor Thread Pitch: M18x1.50
- Most customers, due to ease of installation and weight reduction purposes, choose to remove the EGR system completely rather than trying to keep it in tact.
- The EGR valve is a circuit designed to reduce emissions. When combustion temperatures exceed 2500 degrees F, atmospheric nitrogen reacts with oxygen which results in NOX, a major contributor to air pollution. The EGR valve recirculates part of these combustion gasses (when the valve opens) back into the intake manifold to dilute incoming air fuel ratios resulting in less emissions, decreased octane requirements due to less potential for pre-detonation and ultimately for the emissions-concerned consumer, keeping NOX within acceptable limits. 8/10/2012 -AU
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only" - please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
|2008 - 2014||Mitsubishi||Lancer||Evolution 10|