Note: Please contact for availability before purchasing. Many Megan Racing items have been on backorder lately.
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers and Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
This design removes the standard two-piece Header and Down-pipe combination and introduces a single piece header which incorporates longer primary tubes for increased Mid-High End performance.
- Single Piece 4-2-1 Design with longer primary piping to increase performance throughout the entire rev-range
- Eliminates Catalytic Converter
- Direct Bolt-On; includes flex-pipe
- Increased Mid-High End Performance
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel
- o2 sensor wiring will need to be re-routed around the sway bar to fit onto the o2 bungs without the use of o2 extensions. The use of o2 extensions would eliminate this step. Without o2 extensions, refer to the photo to show how the wires are routed to avoid having to use o2 extensions.
NOTE: It is not recommended to mount the race header to the sub-frame hanger without the use of engine mounts to minimize engine movement. It will cause the hanger on the race header to break, which is not warranty-able without the use of aftermarket engine mounts.
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
|2002 - 2006||Acura||RSX||Type-S, K20A2 / K20Z1|