Note: Please contact for availability before purchasing. Many Megan Racing items have been on backorder lately.
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers or Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- 6-2 (3-1x2) primary piping design
- 2 3/8" inner diameter outlet
- 1 3/4" width x 1 1/4" height primary runners
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with Polished Finish
- Direct bolt-on, increased exhaust flow for improved engine performance
- o2 sensor wiring will need to be lengthened to accommodate the longer than OEM primary runner length. Longer primary runners were incorporated in the design to produce a noticeable mid-range power increase.
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only" - please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
|1990 - 1996||Nissan||300ZX||Non-Turbo|