Note: Please contact for availability before purchasing. Many Megan Racing items have been on backorder lately.
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers or Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- 3-1 primary tubing; 3-piece design; 3-1, 2-1 design
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with a Polished Finish
- Direct bolt-on, increased exhaust flow for improved engine performance
- 4-wire o2 sensor needs to be lengthened. Extension wire and butt terminals are included.
- Primary Runner Inlet: 1 5/16" x 1 15/16"
- 3-1 pipe outlet: 1 15/16"
- Header Outlet: 2 9/16"
NOTE: Does not fit automatic Altimas due to the starter location.
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only" - please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
|2002 - 2006||Nissan||Altima||3.5L V6|