Note: Please contact for availability before purchasing. Many Megan Racing items have been on backorder lately.
These rear upper control arms available for the Miata chassis are an excellent upgrade. With it s adjustability you are able to carefully tune the vehicle s Rear-Camber to your specifications. The stock rubber bushings on the chassis are repalced with Re-inforced Rubber bushings and offers you a more direct and predictable feel that you require in competition.
With proper adjustment will allow the adjustment of proper camber which can greatly effect tire wear and performance. The adjustability and feel is also backed with the comfort that your stock thin tension rods are now replaced with thick steel constructed arms that can withstand the stresses of competition.
- Adjustable lengths to tune Rear-Camber
- 150% Harder that stock bushings
- Made with high-strength and anti-craking rubber material
- Rubber viscosity is around 2000KGS
- Durable Steel construction to withstand high-stresses of competition.
- Powdercoated with brilliant blue finish for years of performance.
|1990 - 1997||Mazda||Miata||All|