DME Adjustable Suspension Arms can be dialed in for the proper amounts of toe, caster, and camber depending on vehicle usage. Depending on application our arms are equipped with pillow-ball bushings or hardened rubber for direct suspension feedback. DME suspension arms offer ample amounts of adjustability and a superior strength design. Our suspension components provide the perfect solution from a mild to aggressive setup. DME products are a must for all street, track, and drifting vehicles. Professional alignment is highly recommended.
Benefits of choosing DME Adjustable Suspension Arms:
- Solid rubber bushing for direct suspension feedback (some applications equipped with pillow ball bushings)
- Superior strength design
- Ideal for vehicles that have been lowered for function or style
- Perfect solution for proper alignment and to decrease tire wear
- All suspension arms are made from T6061 Aluminum then anodized red for improved appearance and corrosion resistance
- All front upper camber kits are made of steel for increased strength.
|1995 - 1998
|S14 / S15