The P2M Energy Halo (U.S Patent Pending M423740) is a revolutionary air lifting device insert for throttle body that was designed to facilitate air going into your automotive engine. Made from billet T6 aluminum CNC manufacturing process.
When throttle body is open, air is force drawn into engine combustion chamber. Air normally travels along the path of the wall of the intake path, force entering the throttle body into the intake manifold and finally enters the combustion chamber. In normally aspirated application, this process isn't always as smooth as it can be where air is fighting each other creating a restriction in itself. For turbocharged application the positive boost pressure can also be somewhat restricted when air is entering the throttle body.
The Energy Halo helps to smooth out the air velocity entering the throttle body with the air volume your engine is already producing. The outcome is an increased in throttle response, torque and hp (in some cases also increases your MPG as well). By smoothing out the air entering the throttle body will also increase the air velocity speed at which air travels into your engine (in result increased in throttle response).
In addition, the air entering the Energy Halo will produce a Vortex swirl effect (by the CNC'ed inner lining) which will help to mix the air / fuel mixture more efficiently in creating a cleaner burn in the combustion (increase in MPG) while making power at the same time (Green Concept Product).
Car located is a pretty much bone stock Infiniti G37 coupe, which is a good car to test the before and after result.
- Prior install the Energy Halo car made best run of 266.2rwhp / 225.9 ft lbs of torque
- After installation of the Energy Halo, car made increase in power to 269.8rwhp / 229.1 ft lbs of torque
- This is a increase of +3.5rwhp / +3 ft lbs of torque from the peak
- There is an overall increase in power curve and torque across the entire rpm range
- Driveability increase is definitely improved for street driven vehicle with increase in throttle response and increase in power can be felt throughout the entire rpm range
- Works for both Nissan 370Z and Infiniti G37
- Item sold in a pair of 2 rings
|2009 - 2014
|2008 - 2014