Front: 895 lbs/in
Rear: 504 lbs/in
The main concept of MONO SPORT is to provide driving pleasures to all drivers. All the different needs and demands are carefully analyzed to come up with the most suitable settings for each and every vehicle models. For cars often running on circuit, the settings are focused more on sport driving. MONO SPORT offers not only the precise steering feel that strongly appeals to sport-minded drivers, but also the flexible movement. MONO SPORT is set up to let the drivers enjoy the runs on circuits and/or winding roads and everyday driving on streets with the damping force adjusted.
Full-length ride height adjustment system, used for MONO SPORT, enables adjustment of ride height by adjusting the case length, without changing the damper stroke length and/or spring pre-load. This has the advantage that the change in ride quality is kept minimal when the height is adjusted.This system not only makes it possible to maintain good balance between the low-down appearance and ride comfort, but also provides more setting choices for sport driving as well.
- Full-Length Ride Height Adjustment Feature
- Ride Height Adjustment with Little or No Change in Ride Quality
- Mono-Tube Structure
- Mono-Tube System to Robustly Convey the Information from Road Surface
- Damping Force Adjustment System
- 16-level Linear Damping Force Adjustment System
- Complete Kit with Upper Mount
- Exclusively Designed Upper Mounts are Included (Except Some Models)
- Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||All|