Front: 336 lbs/in
Rear: 336 lbs/in
TEIN Super Street damper kit was designed for drivers seeking improved handling on the street and at the track. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow the most piston stroke possible, which allows for a better ride at lowered ride heights, and increased grip at the track. Great for daily driving and occasion track use, whether it be at the drag strip, local circuit, or Auto-X course. Includes both ride height and 16 levels of damping force adjustment to allow the driver to dial in the suspension for various road conditions.
Super Street with Upper mounts adds front and rear upper mounts. The upper mounts increase steering response, and allow for EDFC compatibility. On strut type vehicles, the front upper mounts will include camber adjustment plates.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
(some applications may include hardened rubber mounts instead of pillowball type)
- Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Powder coated damper body with Zinc coated threaded section
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
|2011 - 2012||Scion||tC||All|